Thursday, November 4, 2010

{TomKat Studio} Busy! Busy! Busy!

Hello friends!
Things sure are busy around here! I am overwhelmed with my to-do list right now! Lots of exciting things going on...I just need to get going on everything!


I've been working on this new Fall Thanksgiving Collection for awhile and I finally prepped it and photographed today! I will be posting it soon and it will be on SALE for a few days!
Thank you to all of the fabulous fans on Facebook who helped me come up with some yummy sample text for food labels! Fabulous ideas!


Our NEW Holiday Collections are in the works!
We are collaborating with a few FABULOUS party girls to showcase the collections!
These will be full party collections, along with additional listings for gift tags and add-ons for customizing! We are working on some ADORABLE themes that you are going to love! Both traditional and some with a modern twist!
Our popular Sweet Snowflake Collection from last year will also be expanded and available in various colors!

We are so excited to announce our 2010 Holiday Gift Guide! We want to share all of our fabulous finds and offer ideas for this gift-giving time of year! For more information about sponsoring, please email advertise@thetomkatstudio.com!

PRESS NEWS!

I have been invited to appear on ABC15's Sonoran Living Live, our local lifestyle show on Friday, November 12th! I will be displaying ideas for Thanksgiving and the Holidays! I am so nervous, as it will be my first television appearance as a party stylist....but SOOO excited for this opportunity!



I am also now going to be on the radio regularly! You may remember my interview with Mathew Blades of Mix 96.9. He has asked me to be a part of a fabulous panel called "Women Like You" that will discuss fun and interesting topics a couple mornings a week! Check out the panel and our podcasts so far HERE!


Martha Stewart's Dreamers into Doers Event 2011

I'm heading back to NYC! Toni, Andrea & I just registered to attend Martha's Dreamers into Doers Event in January! It sounds like it is going to be an amazing trip and we will have the opportunity to meet so many of the Party Girls we chat with online all the time!
More details soon!

Whew...see what I mean?
LOTS going on!
Fun! Fun! Fun!

XOXO,
Kim

7 comments:

Lauren @ Crave. Indulge. Satisfy. said...

WOW! You are such an inspiration and deseve every bit of your success! I love your new Thanksgiving designs! Best of luck with your tv appearance I know you will do great!

Leslie said...

Can't wait to see the new collections and the spectacular set-ups from the photo shoots! Have fun in NYC!

Rhonda @ home.made. said...

I can't wait to see what you've come up with for the holidays... it all looks gorgeous!

Are you planning on a gift-wrapping post to feature your gift tags?

Unknown said...

Congrats Kim! Your success has been a great inspiration! Love the new designs!

Unknown said...

wow! You are busy! Congrats on all the success and I hope it all still gives you a little time to yourself!

Kitchen Belleicious said...

Love love love love love your blog and your work and your ideas and just all of the above. Just recently heard of you and now i am hooked. Taking tommy's crab shack party idea from your sidebar for this baby shower I am throwing! Anyway, just love it all! I have a blog too called Kitchen Belleicious and if you are ever interested in sponsorship or doing a giveaway please please let me know! I would love it. How many times do you think I said love it in this comment? LOL!

XO
jessica

buttercream said...

Sounds like my life. Very busy creating everyday. YOu have been such an inspiration. How did you get picked to be featured on the dreamers into doers site? Congrats on that.