Saturday, August 1, 2009

Decorating: Pink! Pink! Pink!

Have you all browsed your latest Pottery Barn Kids catalog yet? They just came out with a Barbie collection, and while I wouldn't go all out Barbie themed with the sheets and all, I love the Barbie artwork and some of the coordinating items they are offering! It doesn't get any girlier than this!
I am a girly girl through and through. I am a big fan of pink (obviously) and was thrilled when I found out my second baby was a girl! I don't think I've ever shown you Kate's nursery on here on my blog! This was in our last house, and since we moved last fall, her room has been in transition from nursery to "big girl" room. Her new room isn't completed quite yet, as we will hopefully be moving again soon so I didn't want to paint/hang the chandelier until I know we're settled! The room is still pink and white, but with a little bit of black, and more glam/paris themed! Here is her pink girly girl baby room:
This bedskirt from Pottery Barn totally reminds me of the crib skirt that my mother-in-law made for Kate's nursery. It also reminds me of the adorable tutu she wore for her birthday this year! So sweet and perfectly pink!

What do you think? Too much pink for you? Or are you a girly girl all the way?


4 comments:

katie@tulsadetails said...

Her room is beautiful! I thought that was a picture out of PB at first! I absolutely love that bedskirt! So, so cute!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim!
PB kids has that perfect shade of pink. As we all know, there are a ga-zillion shades of pink out there! Love the softness. Kate's room is SO CUTE! You can use the bed skirt even as a window valance down the road! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Jodee said...

I just saw this Barbie bedroom in PB Kids too! It's very cute!

I never liked pink until my daughter was born. It's now my new favorite color! My daughter is pinkalicious -- she wants to wear it every single day!

Heather said...

It's adorable! I love it! I can't believe you're moving again! I barely feel moved into our house, and we've been there almost 2 years!